We are pleased to announce the AutoInterests Driving Rewards Program! This program is designed in a similar manner to racing “contingency” programs where drivers who display a company’s logo/name are eligible for prizes for winning positions in competitive events. There are no winning positions in HPDE but there are winning behaviors and skills that we will be rewarding!
Base Prizes (yes, each winner gets ALL of these!)
- $50 AutoInterests Gift Certificate
- $100 Summit Racing Equipment Gift Card
- $20 Track First Gift Certificate
- Hagerty Insurance Swag Package (Safest Driver only)
- We are working with partners to make additional prizes available!
The below bonus prizes are awarded in addition to the base prizes
- Those wearing AutoInterests apparel get a bonus $25 AutoInterests gift certificate
- Fast Pass holders get an additional bonus $25 AutoInterests gift certificate
- Prize winners who are Fast Pass holders will get a discounted renewal on their Fast Pass for the next season – just $49!
- Any driver who receives all 3 reward types in a season will get a bonus $100 AI gift certificate!
Each day of our HPDE program there will be 3 awards available (this is per day, not per event – i.e.- two-day events get double the number of awards available).
- Safest Driver – a driver who is consistently cautious, conscientious and exhibits superior competency in safe practices on-track.
- Most Improved Driver – demonstrates the most significant improvement in driving skills throughout the day – focus on core smoothness, consistency and technique.
- Good Sportsmanship – conducts themselves professionally among other drivers and event staff, embraces feedback, is willing to learn and engages in proper etiquette.
These awards will be granted at the sole discretion of the AutoInterests Driving Rewards selection committee. The selection committee will be comprised of a minimum 3-person committee selected by the owners of AutoInterests. The committee may be comprised of AutoInterests ownership, administrative staff or instructors who will solicit feedback and consider nominations from other staff members, instructors and corner workers.
All event staff and corner workers have the ability to nominate drivers to be considered by the committee for rewards. We actively collect and document information and occurrences during every event. This information, nominations and other feedback will be evaluated by the selection committee at each event and rewards granted based on committee vote.
Winners will be announced at the end of each day, winners need not be present to win but we prefer to have them available for a presentation photo and to collect prizes so they don’t need to be shipped.
- Drivers must prominently display at least two AutoInterests decals on their vehicle throughout the entire event (one per side). The standard size of these are 8" x 2" and may be placed on side windows, front/rear windshield, etc. but must be on at least two different sides of the vehicle – front/back or side/side. Decals are available at hospitality for $2 each.
- Drivers must remain in “good standing” throughout the duration of the event – they may not receive any “strikes” as defined in our event rules.
- Drivers can be selected from any run group – Novice, Intermediate or Advanced.
- Each driver is eligible for each type of reward only once per season. So, a driver can receive up to 3 rewards per season but not each individual one more than once
- Each driver is eligible for only one award per event (event is defined as contiguous days)
- There is no dispute process: selections made by the committee are final and may not be contested
- Drivers who are not current on the terms of any AutoInterests payment plans will be disqualified
- Drivers who wear AutoInterests apparel (logoed hat, shirt, hoodie or jacket) will be eligible for bonus reward amounts
- Fast Pass holders are eligible for bonus reward amounts
- Rewards may not be redeemed against any past orders and may not be combined with any other promotional offers when redeemed
- All reward recipients must have a valid, paid registration for the event where award is given; comped spots or transfer/rollover registrations are not eligible for rewards
- AutoInterests staff and instructors are not eligible to receive rewards through this program regardless of whether they are working at a particular event or not
- Employees of corporate partners and event sponsors are not eligible for rewards
- All rewards are non-transferrable, have no cash value and may not be re-sold
- AutoInterests gift certificates awarded expire 6 months from the date they are issued and may not be used toward the purchase of additional gift certificates, they are valid only for HPDE event registration purchases