Starting at $99.00
Fill out this form to register
Learn to DRIVE YOUR CAR on a RACE TRACK!
HALF DAY PERFORMANCE DRIVING SCHOOL
The purpose of this program is to get those interested an opportunity to see what road course driving is all about. Included in the program is classroom time with seasoned instructors plus two controlled, lower speed 20-minute sessions on track with instruction.
Coming out of this program you will have:
- a basic understanding of vehicle dynamics related to extreme driving conditions
- proper track etiquette and procedures for HPDE-style road course events
- fundamental road course driving skills
- the ability to confidently participate in your first full-day road course event or driving school
- an understanding of safety equipment and procedures for on-track driving
- guidelines for preparing your vehicle for road course driving
Included in the program:
- at least three classroom instruction sessions - total of 1.5-2 hours
- access to seasoned road course instructors to answer your questions, in-car instruction & ride-alongs
- car control sessions* - learn various skills off track such as late/early apex, over/under steer, and more
- on-track sessions - two controlled, lower speed 20 minute sessions on track
Rules and Regulations:
If you have any questions about your vehicle or safety equipment meeting requirements, email email@example.com PRIOR to registering for an event!
ALL drivers are required to have and bring their own helmet. We have a limited number of rentals available (here). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
SA2005 or newer is REQUIRED. Absolutely no DOT-only or M-only rated helmets. If your helmet is not SA2005, SA2010, or SA2015, you will not be permitted to go on track.
The ONLY exception to this is for students participating in the Acclimation Program: Any DOT approved helmet with protection for the top and both sides of head is acceptable. However, Snell SA2005 or higher helmets are HIGHLY recommended. (Note, you are still required to check the box when registering that you understand the tech/helmet requirements.)
If you are purchasing your own helmet in anticipation of driving at future full-day HPDE's with us, purchase a helmet that meets our program requirements here.
Your Acclimation Program registration includes vehicle number decals. You will receive them with your driver packet at tech inspection the day of the event.
Registration/Cost (total amount per driver):
Acclimation Program (half day):
Classroom, car control*, instruction, & two lower speed on-track sessions
$99 - space is LIMITED
Registration is EASY and FAST; simply fill in the Event Registration area to the right then click the Register button to get started.
If you have a credit or coupon code, it MUST be entered at checkout. Prices can not be adjusted once your order is submitted.
Upon completing your registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your payment. Your name will be added to the list for entry into the event - bring your driver license or ID to tech inspection for check in.
Any questions may be directed to email@example.com
* Car control is not available at all venues due to facility set-up. Check with the classroom instructor on your registered day for more information on this unit of the program. Other drills or additional instruction may be implemented at tracks where traditional car control is not available.