Review the information linked below, make sure your vehicle is qualified and that you have adequate safety equipment because all fees are strictly non-refundable as per our Refund Policy & Terms of Purchase.
If you have any questions about your vehicle or safety equipment meeting requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to registering for an event!
- Event Overview, Format, & Schedule
- Run Group Guide
- Helmet Info & Requirements
- Vehicle Preparation
- Tech Inspection & Permitted Vehicles
- Track Day Packing List
- Track Information
- Pre-Event Guide
- Convertibles & Roll Protection
- Vehicle Numbers
- 3-Strike Policy
- Instruction Policy & Application
- Spectators, Passengers & Additional Drivers
- Gift Certificates
- Inclement Weather
- Track Damage
- Refund Policy & Terms of Purchase
- What is HPDE?
- Where is the event schedule?
- What run group should I be in?
- How many drivers are in each run group?
- What are the rules?
- What are the passing rules?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- Where is the track map?
- What is the address of the track?
- Can I rent a garage?
- What hotel should I stay at?
- Can I camp at the track?
- Can I arrive the night before?
- When can we get into the track?
- Is there food available?
- Do I need to do anything to prepare my car?
- Can I drive a convertible?
- Is my vehicle permitted?
- What is tech inspection?
- Does my vehicle need numbers?
- Does my insurance cover HPDE?
- Can I buy HPDE insurance?
- Do you have instructors?
- Which driver groups get instructors?
- Do you need more instructors?
- Can I bring my own instructor?
- What should I bring to the track with me?
- This is my first event, what do I need to know?
- What do I do when I get to the track? Where do I park?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us.