For check-in & tech:
- Driver’s License
- Helmet - SA2005 or newer (DOT or M only helmets are NOT accepted)
- Long pants and close-toe shoes are required!
Other useful items to consider bringing:
- Large plastic container or bin to store all loose items from your car (floor mats, etc.)
- Bottled water or sports drinks
- Food and/or snacks
- Chapstick and/or eye drops (because you drive with the windows down!)
- 100% cotton shirt, long pants, and close-toed shoes
- Extra Fuel (there are pumps at the track but the prices are higher, and there is not a gas station very close to the track)
- Consumables your car may need – fluids, brake pads, etc.
- Rain gear
- Lawn chairs
- Canopy/umbrella (with stakes/weights)