We use the North Paddock for our events, once you pass the entry gate, head straight and follow the road as it curves to the right - do not make any sharp left or right turns or you'll end up in the wrong paddock. See map below:
- The North Track paddock has recently been repaved, please take special precautions to put wood blocks or other weight distribution pads under your trailer landing gear!
- Please observe all no parking signs and please keep all vehicles on the pavement.
- You MUST place wood or other appropriate materials under trailer leveling jacks in order to prevent damaging the paddock asphalt. You will be charged for any damage that occurs.
- Do not reserve or hold paddock space for other participants. This usually leads to wasted space, causes conflicts, and takes more time.
- Quiet hours are between 8pm and 8am daily. Please do not start or rev race or tuned cars between these hours. We appreciate the courtesy for our neighbors.
Pittsburgh International Race Complex
201 Penndale Rd.
Wampum, PA 16157
We use the North Paddock for our events, once you pass the entry gate, head straight and follow the road as it curves to the right - do not make any sharp left or right turns or you'll end up in the wrong paddock. See map above.
- Participants who have rented a North Track garage may paddock in front of their respective garage door. Please leave space behind your trailer and the garage door for a fire lane.
- If you have reserved an Event Center garage, please do not block the through-roads or other garage doors in that area. You may have to park your tow rigs in a marked parking spot.
Sept. 4-6 (Weekend Warmup & CARFEST 2020):
Ramada by Wyndham Beaver Falls
7195 Eastwood Road
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
2020 rate/reservation info coming soon...
RVs and tent campers both are welcome. Shower facilities are available for all campers.
- Showers are available in the restrooms at the Event Center, North Track garages, and Karting Center.
- Open campfires are not permitted. Grills, and contained elevated fire pits are permitted at least 50 feet away from the fuel farm.
- 120-volt, 30-amp electrical service is available throughout the facility (additional cost)
- Only participants who have reserved electric spaces may park in the electric supplied spots in the paddock. These spots are indicated on the ground by cone with the renter’s name.
- PittRace does not provide a sanitary dump or water facilities for RVs.
If camping is available it will be listed below:
CAMPING FOR May 2-3 & July 4-5:
- Registered AutoInterests participants may enter the night before at 6pm and stay overnight observing the Pitt Race camping rules.
ELECTRIC SPACES are limited and must be reserved USING THE LINKS BELOW:
CAMPING FOR Sept. 4-6 (Weekend Warmup & CARFEST 2020):
- Registered AutoInterests HPDE & Acclimation Program participants may enter 9/3 at 6pm and stay overnight observing the Pitt Race camping rules. Primitive camping is INCLUDED for HPDE/Acclimation Program participants.
- Non-HPDE/Acclimation Program participants must follow CARFEST's entry schedule and will require appropriate tickets for entry and camping.
ELECTRIC SPACES are limited and must be reserved ONLINE IN ADVANCE using this link.
Early entry (if available) is as follows:
- Friday, May 1 at 6pm
- Friday, July 3 at 6pm
- Thursday, Sept. 3 at 6pm for those driving Friday Sept. 4
- Friday, Sept. 4 at 6pm for those driving Saturday Sept. 5 - Sunday Sept. 6
Concessions may be available, but consider packing a lunch, as there aren't many options for food close-by the track.
Food trucks are on site Saturday & Sunday of CARFEST.