Pittsburgh International Race Complex
201 Penndale Rd.
Wampum, PA 16157
We use the North Paddock for our events, once you pass the entry gate, head straight and follow the road as it curves to the right - do not make any sharp left or right turns or you'll end up in the wrong paddock. See map linked below:
- The North Track paddock has recently been repaved, please take special precautions to put wood blocks or other weight distribution pads under your trailer landing gear!
- Please observe all no parking signs and please keep all vehicles on the pavement.
- You MUST place wood or other appropriate materials under trailer leveling jacks in order to prevent damaging the paddock asphalt. You will be charged for any damage that occurs.
- Do not reserve or hold paddock space for other participants. This usually leads to wasted space, causes conflicts, and takes more time.
- Quiet hours are between 8pm and 8am daily. Please do not start or rev race or tuned cars between these hours. We appreciate the courtesy for our neighbors.
At PittRace, all garage rentals are handled through the track directly; contact them at 724-535-1000.
- Participants who have rented a North Track garage may paddock in front of their respective garage door. Please leave space behind your trailer and the garage door for a fire lane.
- If you have reserved an Event Center garage, please do not block the through-roads or other garage doors in that area. You may have to park your tow rigs in a marked parking spot.
Check out the PittRace visitor guide for hotel recommendations.
If camping is available it will be listed below:
- Registered AutoInterests participants may enter 6/28 and stay overnight observing the Pitt Race camping rules.
120-volt, 30-amp electrical service is available throughout the facility - contact PittRace for pricing and to reserve a camping spot with electric: 724-535-1000.
- Only participants who have reserved electric spaces may paddock in the electric supplied spots in the paddock. If you have reserved electric, please go to the Pro Shop to receive your permit. That decal must be affixed to your power cord connection. These spots are indicated on the ground by cone with the renter’s name.
Early entry (if available) is as follows:
- Friday, June 28 at 6pm
Concessions may be available, but consider packing a lunch, as there aren't many options for food close-by the track