Whether you're attending your first HPDE, or you're an AutoInterests regular, we look forward to seeing you! Before you head out to the track, there's some important information you should know.
Please look over this page in preparation for your HPDE day!
You can view your personalized schedule by logging in and clicking on "My Account".
HPDE Event Schedules linked below:
2019 Nelson Ledges Season Opener | April 27-28
2019 Mid-Ohio Season Opener | May 13
Nelson Ledges Reverse Experience HPDE | June 15-16
2019 Star-Spangled HPDE | June 29-30
Summer Heat at Mid-Ohio 2019 | July 12
Ohio Track Tour: Nelson Ledges | August 10-11
Ohio Track Tour: Mid-Ohio | August 12
Weekend Warmup | August 30
CARFEST 2019 | August 31 - Sept. 1
2019 Season Finale | Sept. 21-22
For facility information including:
- Track Map w/passing zones
- Garage rentals
- Hotel information
- Camping availability
- Early entry times
Click on the track below for facility information:
- Novice drivers: please review the Novice Guide & Flag Sheet
- Acclimation Program students: please review the Novice Guide & Flag Sheet
When you arrive at the event:
- Enter the facility and drive to the paddock area.
- Choose a spot to park - anywhere is fine, so long as it is not in front of a garage reserved by someone else
- Empty vehicle of ALL loose items! (everything - floor mats, car seats, tools, luggage, etc.)
- Make sure you keep your driver license and helmet in the vehicle
- Proceed to the tech line
- A tech inspector will ask you to pop the hood & trunk, look in and around the vehicle, and will inspect your helmet
- Next, pull forward to our tech administrators - they will ask to see your driver license and will have you sign our waiver & tech form
- The tech administrator will issue your driver packet which will contain the schedule (if you chose the printed option), envelope with decals, driver wristband, and any other info you will need for the day
- DECALS: small tech decals go on the top corner of the windshield (driver's side)
- WRISTBAND: driver wristband goes on your LEFT wrist
- NUMBERS: preferred on each side of the car (doors or rear windows)
- After tech, head to the Driver Meeting (check your schedule for time and location)
UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Log in at autointerests.com
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "Edit"
- Update appropriate fields
- Click "Save"
Get live event updates right to your phone!
- get text message notifications for each event you've registered for
- instant communication for Trackside info - announcements, run group calls to grid, schedule changes, etc.
- get your individual schedule sent directly to your phone
- Note: messaging and data rates may be charged by your cellular carrier
In case of emergency, please enter the name and phone number of your emergency contact.
Electronic driver packet, printed, or both? YOU PICK! Choosing electronic will allow you to view your schedule online or on your mobile device. If you select printed, a paper schedule will be given to you during tech inspection/check-in.
Have your own vehicle numbers?
If you have or are bringing your own vehicle numbers, enter it into your account preferences in the "Vehicle Number" field so we have it on file.
Need vehicle numbers?
Numbers are required on all vehicles driving on track. Purchase yours in advance here.