Whether you're attending your first HPDE, or you're an AutoInterests regular, we look forward to seeing you! Before you head out to the track, there's some important information you should know.
Please look over this page in preparation for your HPDE day!
For EVENT SPECIFIC information check the event registration page for a link to the pre-event email.
Go to "My Account" and then "Edit Profile".
Please make sure your account information is up to date, especially these items:
- Trackside SMS Number (for live event text messages!)
- Emergency Contact Info
- Emergency Health Info
- Instruction Preference
Go to "My Account" and then "My Events"
Use My Events to find:
- Your event registrations
- Your personalized schedule
- Event Messages
- Pre Check-in
- Health Attestation (avail. 24 hours prior to event)
Go to "My Account" and then "My Learning"
Use My Learning to manage all aspects of your learning plans:
- Set up learning plans for current and future events you are registered for
- Create a hot list for each event by choosing from available competencies
- View your overall HPDE learning progress
- Review progress and view instructor notes
The above link is only valid on the day of the event.
You can view your personalized schedule by logging in and clicking on "My Account" -> "My Events".
For event logistics and track details including:
- Track Map w/passing zones
- Garage rentals
- Hotel information
- Camping availability
- Early entry times
Click on the track below for facility information:
- Novice drivers: please review the Novice Guide & Flag Sheet
- Acclimation Program students: please review the Novice Guide & Flag Sheet
Review all Policies, Rules & Requirements listed under the "Drivers" menu at the top of our website navigation bar.
Read all rules and make sure your vehicle is qualified and that you have adequate safety equipment because all fees are strictly non-refundable as per our Refund, Purchase, & Cancellation Policy.
When you arrive at the event:
- Enter the facility and drive to the paddock area.
- Choose a spot to park - anywhere is fine, so long as it is not in front of a garage reserved by someone else
- Empty vehicle of ALL loose items! (everything - floor mats, car seats, tools, luggage, etc.)
- Make sure you keep your driver license and helmet in the vehicle
- Proceed to the tech line (you will check-in AT tech inspection)
- A tech inspector will ask you to pop the hood & trunk, look in and around the vehicle, and will inspect your helmet
- Next, pull forward to our tech administrators - they will ask to see your driver license and will have you sign our waiver & tech form
- The tech administrator will issue your driver packet which will contain the schedule (if you chose the printed option), envelope with decals, driver wristband, and any other info you will need for the day
- DECALS: small tech decals go on the top corner of the windshield (driver's side)
- WRISTBAND: driver wristband goes on your LEFT wrist
- NUMBERS: preferred on each side of the car (doors or rear windows)
- After tech, head to the Driver Meeting (check your schedule for time and location)