Numbers are required on all vehicles driving on track.
Numbers are required on vehicles to help corner workers and other drivers identify vehicles. As events grow, so do the number of similar vehicles and differentiating them becomes increasingly important to report driver issues or offenses on-track. This also provides a tracking mechanism for our safety staff to record driver safety records and incidents.
Note: Acclimation Program drivers - your registration includes number decals.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NUMBERS:
Option 1: Purchase decals from us.
- $3 will be added to your order, and you will be provided with the number decals at the event.
- Our numbers will be white vinyl, with 6" tall numbers.
- Numbers will be randomly assigned and you will not be able to choose or request a specific number.
- You will receive your purchased numbers when you go through tech inspection.
- If you do not pre-purchase numbers and arrive without your own, numbers will cost $5 at the event.
Option 2: Purchase decals from another source.
- You may purchase number decals, magnets, etc. from another source.
- Your numbers must be clear and easy to read, durable enough to stay on for the duration of the event, and must be at least 6" tall.
- The numbers must be applied to both sides of the vehicle, OR either the front and rear windshield.
- The number must be provided (for our records) when registering.
- The numbers must be on the vehicle prior to entering tech inspection.
IF YOU DO HAVE NUMBERS:
Great! Just be sure that they meet our requirements and you'll be good to go! The numbers must be:
- clear and easy to read
- durable enough to stay on for the duration of the event
- be at least 6" tall
- must be applied to both sides of the vehicle, OR either the front and rear windshield
- must be on the vehicle prior to entering tech inspection