Starting at $3.00
Numbers are required on all vehicles driving on track.
Numbers are required on vehicles to help corner workers and other drivers identify vehicles. As events grow, so do the number of similar vehicles and differentiating them becomes increasingly important to report driver issues or offenses on-track. This also provides a tracking mechanism for our safety staff to record driver safety records and incidents.
Note: Acclimation Program drivers - your registration includes number decals.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NUMBERS:
Option 1: Purchase decals from us.
- Select the event you are purchasing numbers for, and then add to your cart.
- If you are purchasing numbers for multiple events, you will need to add one to your cart for each separate event.
- Our numbers will be white vinyl, with 6" tall numbers.
- Numbers will be randomly assigned and you will not be able to choose or request a specific number.
- You will receive your purchased numbers when you go through tech inspection.
- Pre-purchased number decals are $3. If you do not pre-purchase numbers and arrive without your own, numbers will cost $5 on-site.
Option 2: Purchase decals from another source.
- You may purchase number decals, magnets, etc. from another source.
- Your numbers must be clear and easy to read, durable enough to stay on for the duration of the event, and must be at least 6" tall.
- The numbers must be applied to both sides of the vehicle
- The numbers must be on the vehicle prior to entering tech inspection.
IF YOU DO HAVE NUMBERS:
Great! Just be sure that they meet our requirements and you record your number in your account profile, and you'll be good to go! The numbers must be:
- clear and easy to read
- durable enough to stay on for the duration of the event
- be at least 6" tall
- must be applied to both sides of the vehicle
- must be on the vehicle prior to entering tech inspection
To record your vehicle number:
- Log in
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "Edit"
- Record your number in the "Vehicle Number" field
- Click "SAVE" at the bottom of the screen